Here is is a complete list of the recordings I have appeared on. Links on this page will take you to sound samples and purchasing information.
Glass Walls (1988)
Soundtrack for a play by Stephen Couchman, produced at Trent University. Unreleased recording.
Rumours of Detah (1989)
Wrote eight pieces to accompany the poetry of Louis Fagan in a travelogue poem cycle called “Rumours of Detah.” Performed at the Artspace Caberet, Peterbourough, Ont. Unreleased recording,
In The Heather (2001)
Album of traditional Irish music. I appear on flute and voice on the following tracks
- Kavana’s Craic/The Punter’s Graveyeard/The Phoenix (comp. Corrigan/Compton/Richardson) (click to hear the full track).
- Eileen Ni Riordan’s/Going To The Well For Water/Open House
- Rose In The Heather/Aaron’s Key/Kilfenora
- T-Shirt In Winter Boys
- Hand Me Down The Tackle/Pigeon On The Gate/The Banshee
- Welcome Home Paddy
- Humours Of Dingle/Banks Of Lough Gowna/Geese In The Bog/The Frost Is All Over
I also wrote the liner notes for this album.
A soundtrack for a science fiction film treatement. I appear on several tracks on didgeridoo
Bowen Island Music Exchange (2003)
Compilation of Bowen Island musicians playing each other’s music
- “Remedy” – Irish flute with Chris Coon on drums
- “Hawtin’s Return” – Irish flute with Randy Vic on guitar and fiddle.
A tune of mine, Farewell to Moy, also appeared on this recording recorded by Corbin Keep and Julie Vik
Snowin’ on Bowen (2004)
Compilation of Bowen Island musicians playing Christmas music.
- “Myn Lyking”(trad. arr. Corrigan/MacKinnon/Nixon) – Flute and vocal with Carol MacKinnon on vocal and Alison Nixon on viola and vocal.
- “This Young Child” (trad. arr Julie Vik) – Didgeridoo with Julie Vik on vocal and guitar, Rob Bailey on bass, Chris Coon on tablas, Corbin Keep on cello and Buff Allen on drums.
Warming Up Winter (2005)
Compilation of Bowen Island musicians playing Christmas music
- “Holly” (Sean Pollinger) – Flute, whistle and didgeridoo, with Sean Pollinger on guitar and vocals.
Voices in the Sound (2006)
Album of songs from the Pauline LeBel‘s musical ”Voices in the Sound.” I appear as part of the vocal chorus on the following tracks.
- “Island Dream”
- “The Web of Life”
- “Long Live the Wilderness”
License to Depart (2009)
Chris Coon’s haunting retelling of the Odysseus story. I play flute on one track.
- Odysseus Gates – Irish flute
- See a video interpretation of this track.